EZ Lite Cruiser is a range of mobility scooters designed around busy, independent users. They are foldable, lightweight, and can be taken anywhere, even on airplanes. There are several products in the EZ Lite Cruiser range, each offering something a little different, coming packed with state-of-the-art features, and designed by skilled technicians.
The EZ Lite Cruiser
Choose from the Standard, Deluxe Slim, Deluxe Regular, or Deluxe Wide editions of the EZ Lite Cruiser. Prices range from just under $2,200 to over $2,600, and all models benefit from the following features:
- Lightweight designs for easy storage
- Fold and unfold your EZ Lite Cruiser with ease
- Highly durable construction to ensure it lasts for years
- Rechargeable Lithium battery in 10 Ah or 15 Ah capacity
- Get between 10 to 15 miles out of a single charge
- Take the EZ Lite Cruiser on an airplane with you (for 10 Ah battery only)
- Add a second battery to double the range
- Adjust the height of the chair, armrest, or footrest
- Recline the backrest in 5 different positions
- Remove the seat cover for easy cleaning
- Customizable with multiple accessories
All EZ Lite Cruisers come with extended warranties and you can add a host of accessories to your purchase, customizing it to suit your needs. The EZ Lite Cruiser website also has multiple deals and order packages, giving you discounts, free accessories, upgrades, and more when you purchase at certain times.
Pay attention to the warranties and the refund policy, ask as many questions as you can when dealing with a sales advisor, and, if you’re not sure what is best for you, speak with a healthcare professional.
EZ Lite Cruiser Reviews
At the time of writing, EZ Lite Cruiser has an average rating of 5/5 stars with 19 reviews on Facebook. It aso has positive reviews on its own site and other sites devoted to mobility scooters. The company is accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating and has a single 5-star review.
That’s not a lot to go on, but the reviews that do exist are generally positive and we couldn’t find any glaringly negative reviews or concerning complaints, which is a very good sign.
The EZ Lite Cruiser support page is a great resource for this product. It has an extensive FAQ section, addressing the most commonly asked questions about the scooter. There are also sizing charts, diagrams, and other resources to help you make your decision. For further assistance, contact the company by emailing Support@EZLiteCruiser.com or dial 1-888-544 6054 toll-free.
Operators are available from 9 am to 5 pm PST from Monday to Friday and can respond to your query or call during these times.