EV Rider manufactures mobility scooters for seniors, children, and the disabled, with a wide range of products to suit all needs and budgets. It boasts the lightest travel scooter in the world, along with the only scooter fitted with guiding laser beams.
Innovation has been a key focus for this brand, and it shows in its state-of-the-art scooters.
EV Rider Products
Stay mobile and stay independent with EV Rider’s extensive range of mobility scooters, including:
- Transportables: Compact, lightweight scooters designed with travel in mind. Includes the super lightweight Gypsy and the Transport AF+, which has been approved for airport travel and weighs just 44 lbs.
- Mid-Size: Heavier and more powerful scooters, including the powerful Cityrider, and the high-tech TeQno, which has lasers fitted to help with guidance
- Community Mobilizers: Includes the Vita Monster, a sleek and stylish scooter with a lot of power under the hood. It’s ideal for all-terrain, so nothing can hold you back
- Heavy-Duty: The Vision weighs over 230 lbs. but can also support a lot of weight. It is fitted with two 600-watt motors and a range of 20 miles
- Manual: The Spring is EV Rider’s Manual Wheelchair. It weighs just 84 lbs. and has a capacity of 300 lbs.
For more product information, including exact specifications and user manuals, visit the EV Rider website. To place an order, contact Sales@EVRider.com or dial 1-800-944-1997.
EV Rider Reviews
Customers are raving about EV Rider’s scooters, and that is always a good sign. They’re affordable, easy-to-use, and have proved to be particularly popular amongst seniors due to their effortless mechanisms and reliability.
These scooters have also received high praise from critics, with many highlighting their maneuverability and affordability.
One of the few negative notes we have seen concerns the manufacturer’s warranty, or the lack thereof. This warranty isn’t as long or as comprehensive as the ones offered by other manufacturers, but it’ll still cover you in most situations.
The EV Rider staff may be small, but they have over 3 decades of experience in designing, developing, and selling mobility scooters. Contact them today for more information or to place an order. If you have an issue with your scooter, speak with the technical support team at CustomerSupport@EVRider.com.