Vive Health is a massive online equipment store specializing in mobility, rehabilitation, and assistance supplies. It operates out of a massive supply location in Naples, Florida and sells a wide selection of products through its website, as well as its Amazon and eBay storefronts.
Whether you need a new wheelchair or some personal care support, you can find what you’re looking for in this company’s seemingly endless product range.
About Vive Health
Arctic Flex, TruCompress, XtraComfort, Vive Dental, Vive Essentials; these are just a few of the brands that Vive Health has created over the years. They’re all designed to service the needs of elderly customers and individuals with limited mobility, and they ensure the company has a vast, eclectic, and ever-growing product range.
Vive Health Products
The Vive Health product range spans multiple categories, all geared toward making your life easier and more independent. These products include:
- Supports: Low-cost supports for knees, backs, feet, ankles, shoulders, wrists, and more. Fix a weakness, correct a joint complaint, or support your joints while you undergo rehabilitation following an injury.
- Devices: Keep track of your weight with digital scales and monitor hypertension with blood pressure machines. This section also includes devices for monitoring your temperature, pulse, and heartbeat.
- Living Aids: Handy little devices to help you live easier, including long shoehorns, adaptive utensils, pillow pads, step stools, and a range of care products.
- Mobility: Grabbers, wheelchairs, lift chairs, leg lifters, and transfer aids, all of which are aimed at individuals suffering from limited mobility.
- Personal Care: A section devoted to bathing aids, skin care products, and other grooming supplies. Proper grooming is something that many dementia sufferers struggle with, but they can get the help they need with these Vive Health products.
- Bathroom Safety: The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, but support products from Vive Health can make it more manageable. These items include raised toilet seats, handrails, shower benches, grab bars, and bathing aids.
- Home Care: Includes everything from pill organizers, an essential item for anyone taking multiple medications, to CPAP supplies.
- Foot Care: Suffering from foot pain, fungal nail infections, and/or other problems? Vive Health sells splits, supports, pads, separators, and more.
- Physical Therapy and Injury: Equipment designed to help people overcome injuries, including TENS machines, which can reduce pain without side effects, and hot/cold therapy.
You can order Vive Health products online through the company’s website or its Amazon and eBay pages. It accepts a host of payment methods, including PayPal, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Apple Pay, and Purple Pay, but it does not take Medicare or Medicaid.
If you spend some time on the site, you’ll be greeted with a 10% off coupon offer that you can accept after submitting your email to the company’s mailing list. If you don’t want to receive lots of emails, simply grab your coupon and unsubscribe. It’s worth taking the time to get this offer, as that 10% can go a long way when you’re making a big purchase.
Vive Health has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, free returns, and free shipping on all orders over $39. The company claims to ship orders within 24 hours and, since we haven’t seen many complaints about slow delivery, we have no reason to doubt them.
Vive Health does not ship to all territories, but you can always go through Amazon if the website doesn’t service your area.
Vive Health Reviews
The Better Business Bureau has given Vive Health an A+ rating. The company has been on the receiving end of a few complaints over the years, but it seems to have responded to all of them promptly and has done its best to find a solution. This is the best you can hope for as a prospective customer.
Companies will always get bad reviews, it’s how they respond to them that matters.
Vive Health has accumulated some great reviews elsewhere. At the time of writing, the company’s Facebook page has 47 ratings and an overall score of 4.9 out of 5. It has the same high average on Google Reviews, where it is backed by over 500 customer recommendations.
It’s worth noting that there are some bad reviews out there, but as with the company’s BBB page, they have been dealt with promptly and professionally. The Vive Health Direct Amazon page has the most reviews and is the best source of information about the company’s customer service and products.
In the last 12 months, it has received over 20,000 ratings and has a total score of 98%. Of the bad reviews we found here, very few of them complained about customer service, which is very rare for Amazon.
As any Amazon seller knows, you’ll always get undeserved negative reviews because some customers tend to be particularly less forgiving and ready to complain. They seem to assume that they are dealing with the Mighty Zon itself and not with smaller independent companies.
As a result, the fact that Vive Health has a 98% positive rating is testament to its hard work and great products.
Vive Health has accounts on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and they are great ways to stay on top of the latest updates and to connect with the company and its support staff. To contact them directly, email Service@ViveHealth.com or dial 1-800-487-3808. The company’s offices are open from 9 am to 6 pm EST every day.